Saturday, January 1

Contact Me!

Capturing the details of your life in photographs is priceless! I would love to capture and preserve memories for you. I am primarily a natural light photographer, so scheduling during daylight is the best option. I am equipped to photograph children inside, however, larger families will need to be photographed outside. We live in on a scenic three acre property with many options for beautiful portraits. I also have a variety of props and backgrounds available for your session.

If you are interested in scheduling a photo session, there are several ways to contact me, and to see more of my work.

If you are a member of Facebook, I have a photography page, Naomi Atkins Photography, where you can become a fan, and view my newborn, baby, child, family and wedding portraiture.


You can contact me via telephone at 717-608-1828.
My email address is naomiatkins@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your interest!! I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop