Saturday, January 1

Investment

Investment
See my new website at www.inspiredandenchantedhphotography.com
What better investment, than in the precious memories of your family and your little ones!!
Your memories are important to me, and I will do my best to meet your photography needs, whatever they may be! Most of my shoots are held at my home; a scenic, three acre property with beautiful foliage, gazebo, evergreens, a stream, and a rustic lane. Upon special request and nominal fee, I will shoot on location of your choice. I offer family, maternity, newborn, bridal, children and senior portraiture.
All packages include: Minimum of one hour session to capture beautiful images that you are satisfied with; extensive editing in Photoshop, including black and white, or sepia images,color correction and skin smoothing; and if requested, an upload to your wall in Facebook so that your friends and family may view your images. Packages also include portrait credits.
Family Session: Family photos, as well as individual portraits of each child; may include pets-
100$ (which includes a 25$ print credit for portraits of your choice!)
Session for one child- great for birthdays or other occasions- $75.00 Includes a $10.00 print credit towards any portraits of your choice. Up to one hour time session to capture your child's unique personality!
Print pricing: 5 by 7 (10.00), 8 by 10 (15.00) Poster sizes and alternate sizes available upon request!! I also offer a variety of printed press photo books, and Gallery Wall Canvases!
Please contact me for pricing for extended/multi family shoots, and wedding packages.
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop