Wednesday, February 10

Winter Fun, New Teeth







Hi Everyone! Just a few fun posts of the girls in their winter coats, and Weston with some new teeth. He looks so much older now! I can't believe my little guy is almost one year old. Katie has been a willing model for me lately, even striking some poses. The little girl in the picture with Ellie is our neighbor, Makaela with whom she is joined at the hip! They are inseparable, and in the same class in Kindergarten. The kids have had plenty of play time this year with all the snow!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures! Ashlyn sure wishes she was Ellie's neighbor to get out and play with her now. If school is closed anymore she is going to go into Elise withdrawl ;) I am always amazed at your fabulous photographs!

Unknown said...

Hello
Those are very nice photographs and I like all photographs very much.I think these are precious moments.Thank you very much for showing us these beautiful pictures.

r4 revolution for ds

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop