Monday, July 19

Who's that kid with the OREO cookie??











I am so lucky, I get to see these little guys pretty often.. I have been able to photograph the baby since soon after she was born.. and her brother is a model and is used to being photographed as well!! They are both pretty used to me, so their photo shoots are extra fun.. who doesn't love a brown and white polka dotted dress with matching OREOS????? YUm!! And we all got to eat the extra cookies.. between my kids and her's, and maybe the grownups, we finished the whole package. Now that's a photo shoot :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow these are so cute photographs and kids look so innocent.Little girl looks so sweet in her black and white polka dotted dress.I do appreciate this photo shoot.You have don a great job by taking such beautiful pictures.


Business Cash Advance

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop