Tuesday, May 25

New Venture




I'm excited to announce a new business venture!! I've decided to merge with another photographer.. she's such a great girl.. we like to think we're 'kindred sprits'.. to those of you who were Anne of Green Gables Fans, you know exactly what I'm talking about! She's the mom of three great kids, one of whom is in my daughter Katlyn's class. She's an amazing graphic design artist and photographer, but doesn't love the business side of things.. talking in front of people, etc... I've had plenty of experience in that area, but as she says, "shudder to open up photoshop" for anything other than editing photos.. she is a genius with that and designing. We decided after photographing all of the NLSC's spring soccer photos.. well.. we just work better together. We feed off each other's creativity and imagine the great things we can do together. If I only had a nickel for every time I said.. I wish someone else was here with me during this shoot, who thinks and shoots just like I do... Well, that's Niki! I just love her! :) So, to my brides that have weddings this summer, fear not.. you may just get two photographers instead of just one... YEAH!
These are some photos we took of each other at PCN :)




I can't imagine the fun we're going to have..............




See her website for more info..






"There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still." Frankin D. Roosevelt




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop