Sunday, June 6

Sweet, Fresh New Little One!






















I love newborns.. they make my heart melt...in a way that only those little newborns can! Little Natalie was no exception for sure.. the first time I saw her, she made my heart melt.. and is it any wonder! Look at her! :) Mommy and Daddy were pretty enthralled with her too, so I had to give her back! But I thoroughly enjoyed my few hours with her and can't wait to watch her grow. One more thing I love about my job....












And I can't forget.. a shout out to my friend Andrea who made her adorable headbands, and was my helpful creative director in setting up some of the shots.. getting the fresh peonies was a little tricky, but worth it, don't you think? Having Andrea in my life has given me quite a creative boost.. my home decorating, my wardrobe, and my photography.. what a great gift..don't you just love friends like that? Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop